Now You Are:Top Page > Services We Provide > Work Permit > Transferring to Anot...

Transferring to Another Company (公司变更, GongSiBianGeng)

Source:SMOOTH VISA Date:2018/12/17 Hits:

No matter you start your own business or jop hopping, as long as you transfer to another company, and can submit application for Work Permit within 30 days from you quit, then this is the formality you need to go through, after cancelling BOTH Work/Employment Permit and Residence Permit for Work within 10 working days from you quit.