Now You Are:Top Page > Services We Provide > Work Permit > Changing Recorded In...

Changing Recorded Information (信息变更, XinXiBianGeng)

Source:SMOOTH VISA Date:2019/02/09 Hits:

When your name, passport number, job title or the Category you belonged to etc. has been changed, you are obliged to apply for alteration of relevant information recorded in your Work Permit within 10 working days from the date of change.