Now You Are:Top Page > Services We Provide > Visa & Resd. Permit > Residence Permit for...

Residence Permit for Accompanying Families (家属签证, JiaShuQianZheng)

Source:SMOOTH VISA Date:2018/12/17 Hits:

After getting a Work Permit Card in your hand, this kind of Permit is what you need to apply for if you have accompanying family except children with ages of 18 years or older.