Now You Are:Top Page > Services We Provide > Visa & Resd. Permit > Residence Permit for...

Residence Permit for Student (学习类居留许可/Student visa, 学生签证, 留学签证)

Source:SMOOTH VISA Date:2018/12/17 Hits:

If you plan to study in Mainland Chian and have already entered with a valid visa, or continue to go to school in Mainland China after your 18th birthday, you need to get this Permit.